Who attends Green Camp Summits?
- Fresh ideas on how to implement sustainable practices into your facility.
- Cost effective models on how sustainable initiatives can reduce operational costs.
- Leave with resources you can immediately begin implementing.
- Join a network of like-minded camp programs whom you can share resources and learn from each other.
- There are many like-minded organizations and individuals with the goal of reducing our society’s environmental footprint.
- By building community and utilizing cooperation no challenge is too big!
- Green Camps Summits provide an opportunity to share the value of implementing your eco-friendly products to a large and diverse audience of youth and adults who come through facilities.
- Provide demonstrations of your products and services directly to a large network of camp professionals in a generally un-tapped market.
- Sponsorship opportunities to support the Green Camps Initiative and your company.
- Camps have always served the community by providing a positive environment for youth development and education.
- GCI wants to expand upon the learning opportunities provided by attending a summit to local community members.
- 100% Zero Waste
- Networking Opportunities
- Education Workshops
- Breakout Sessions
- Group work projects to help implement green initiatives.
Contact Green Camps Initiative to learn how you can host a summit.